GCC GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT ("GE") is a part of the Global
Consortium Corporation’s group of companies.
GE looks after all Events, Functions, Promotions, Corporate Launches,
Venues and Clubs that belong or form part of the platform.
This is a program where the platform gives access to members (www.gccmembers.com),
and Global Partners to private and public events, and clubs, and many
more benefits through privileged membership.
By joining GCC’s global platform as a member, and adding value to the
platform a world of privileges awaits you...
You may join as a corporation, or individual. Members join if they have
an interest in;
1) Becoming a GCC Global Partner (Investor), by providing the
investment platform with liquidity (funds - minimum US$1million),
2) Becoming a GCC Project Owner so as to have GCC globally role
out a project, product, concept or company.
3) Becoming a GCC Consortium Member so as to provide contracting
to projects and companies on the private market and become part of
consortiums undertaking projects.
4) Becoming an GCC Associate (Introducer) and introducing Global
Partners to the platform
5) Becoming a GCC Partner (Facilitator) and introducing Global
Partners to the platform, and project owners
6) Becoming a GCC Service Provider, to provide services to
companies and projects on the private market.
Cost of Membership is US$1000 per year. Members have 3 months (90 days)
to evaluate the membership and its privileges, and entitled to a 100%
refund within the 90day period if they choose not to continue to be a